Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Teenager : Intrinsic-Extrinsic (Story 2 - Part-2)

The following story will be displayed here in three parts - 

Part-1 (Published on 11 July, 2015)

Part-2 (Published on 19 July, 2015)

Part-3 (To be Published on 26 July, 2015)


http://ambikanworld.com/shopping.htm

She stopped but didn't look at me. I asked her about the exam. She didn't reply. I again asked, what's the matter? Is anything wrong? Are you O.K? why didn't you pick my phone yesterday? I was feeling so sick. But she didn't utter a single word. I again asked her, ”Is anything wrong with you? Tell me. But she didn't speak and went away to her home. I didn't like her attitude. For a next few days, I didn't talk to her too thinking it was she who was at fault not me and waited for her daily after school time. But neither she talked to me nor accompanied me way back home.

I was perplexed at the gravity of situation, and was not able to make out the scene  behind the screen. That evening I received a call from her mother. She also asked me the matter regarding the same. She narrated me the similar tale as was happening  with me. And asked me to come home. Now I sensed some foul play in the story. I decided to go  to her in her absence when she had gone to her tuition. Her mother talked to me in detail about the change she had noticed in Priya. She also asked me whether I know something about that. I was in a fix what to do. Just then I reminded her mother of her diary as I know but she didn't know that Priya used to write a diary. Some how we found  her diary. I read it excitedly but soon my expressions turned dismal. Diary read, Today I am very happy as Shobhit, the most handsome guy of our area has proposed me. I am so happy!!!!!!

Many girls were there in queue but I am the luckiest one. Next day ……. Today I went to see a movies with him. I bunked my school. We also went to a restaurant and  had a lot of fun. One  more thing,  we had a smo … o .. tch… I enjoyed the blissful moments with him. Next day …. He was looking worried over something. Perhaps he had lost around Rs. 2000 somewhere and he had to pay the electricity bill. I promptly offered my help. After all he was my boy friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment