Translate

Friday, July 10, 2015

Teenager -Intrinsic-Extrinsic (Story 2 -Part-1)

The following story will be displayed here in three parts - 

Part-1 (Published on 11 July, 2015)

Part-2 (To be Published on 19 July, 2015)

Part-3 (To be Published on 26 July, 2015)

http://ambikanworld.com/shopping.htm

Part -1

Hi ! I am Neha. I have a friend named Priya. She used to be a jovial fellow once. Smiling face, glittering eyes, witty, having great sense of  humour, an  extrovent who used  to play pranks on all her friends without hurting their sentiments. She was good at both studies and sports and thus, liked equally by friends and teachers. It was she in whose captaincy, our school won zonal Badminton champion ship.

We used to meet daily and spent our time leisurely in gossips. Though I, being short tempered and fastidious, used to stop talking many a time at trifles but she never minded.  Instead she kept persuading me all the time and never showed any signs of indignation even I reprimanded her many a time. We both lived at some distance from each other but that was far from preventing us to see each other daily. One day I went to school and during recess, when I looked for her as she was not in some other section, I came to know she had not come to school that day. I got disappointed as we used to keep off the same day simultaneously what ever  be the reason.
After school, I didn't get time to go to her as our exams were going to start the very next day. I reached my home and called her by phone but she didn't pick it.  I kept trying for quiet sometime but in vain. I didn't know what to do as I had never faced such a grim situation ever before. I was feeling uneasy. Next day in the school, after exam I saw her.  She was moving along without paying any attention to the surroundings. I called her from behind............................. To Be Continued..........

............Part-2 (To be Published on 19 July, 2015)............Keep Checking........

No comments:

Post a Comment