Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Teenager : Intrinsic-Extrinsic (Story 2 - Part-3)

The following story will be displayed here in three parts - 

Part-1 (Published on 11 July, 2015)

Part-2 (Published on 19 July, 2015)

Part-3 (To be Published on 26 July, 2015)


A few days later …… today he called me to meet some where and asked me for Rs. 2000 again. I told him, " I can't arrange the money this time. I have no source this time. But he was obstinate at his demand, got enraged  and went back leaving me stranded in the park. After some time, he called me and asked whether  I could come at his home. I could not refuse and went to his home. It was very big and well- furnished.   There was nobody at that point of time. He took me inside his  room and offered me cold drink.  I was overjoyed to see his affluence. After having a few sips, I felt giddiness and lost my conscience soon. When I came to my senses, I found  myself dirobbed and hoaxed. I couldn't believe. I had been be guiled so easily by the guy whom I loved so much and trusted blindfoldedly. I came back  home quietly as shobhit had lost in deep slumber. After that I didn't get any call from him. He never tried to meet me again. He didn't pick my phone, Today I saw him strolling  with some other girl in the market . “Now I don't want to live. I have betrayed my parents and breached their trust. I have also betrayed my best friend Neha. I can't bear all this. Mama, Papa, Neha please forgive  me. I am going to end my life any time, any day."
http://ambikanworld.com/shopping.htm

Neha being a prudent girl somehow saved her friend but how many Priyas  would be there who have either lost their lives or have lost their interest in life. Why does this happen so often? Sometimes revelations come and many times remain obscure. Teenagers become the victims of such incidents invariably. Once again the need to make the teenagers aware of such incidents comes out  to fore front. Teenagers being ardent flyers, full of zeal and zest always suppose themselves to be fire flies  who don't need light from any other source. They are always over confident regarding their decisions and that's where they are proved wrong. They think they are right in whatever they do, wherever they  go? But virtually they are novices who have gathered some knowledge of worldy affairs going around either from friends (their major source of information) or from Cinema they  frequently watch, and which act as the major store house of knowledge for them. They become prematurely matured. That's where the problem starts. Many a time they find themselves gripped in awkward situations where they prove their matchless absurdity and fall in "No Way's Trap" that leads to no where.
Here parents are also to be blame as it is they who are first preceptors and well-wishers of their children and it is their due responsibility to make their wards aware of the pros and cons and the adversaries life in and around their world. Talking about sex  to Teenagers is not easy and not advised either but making your children aware of the filthiness prevailing in the society is mandatory and that too by ways of illustrations and incidents and it may come hardy. Teenagers should be told about the Do’s and Don'ts they should keep in mind while they are out with friends  or strangers and  even relatives and the possible consequences if they ever stray from their paths. Both boys and girls should be given equal importance to their queries and parents should never prevaricate or equivocate in dealing with both as they are in the closest vicinity to both of their children. They find themselves in comfort zone with their parents. If their inquisitveness and curiosity about sexology is apprised at home, they wouldn't look out for someone else. Mothers should take their teenage girls in confidence and  fathers, their teen age boys and should remain free, frank and open to their “Teenage Queries”. That's where lies the key to safe, secure and versatile growth of their children devoid of unwanted, extrinsic wear, tear and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment